- Member: Advocis, The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Member: The Institute of Advanced Financial Education
- Member: – Will Power – Canadian Association of Gift Planners
- Over 30 years experience in: Estate Planning, Charitable Giving, and Life Insurance
- Chartered Life Underwriter Designation (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (Ch.F.C.) Advanced Estate Planning
- NB Teachers’ College (French Second Language)
- UNB (Graduate: Bachelor of Teaching)
- Habitat for Humanity Fredericton: Board Member since 2019
- Nature Trust NB: Life Member: Conserve y(our) NB Campaign since 2020
- Forever Fund – The Endowment Fund of the United Way/Centraide Central NB: Co-Founder, former Board Member, Past President
- United Way/Centraide Central NB: Former Board Member, 1990 Campaign Chair
- Ability NB: Fundraiser
- Married to Pat LaPointe, 2 daughters, 4 grandsons
- Born on Grand Manan; Resident of Fredericton Area since 1981
- Spends summers near New River Beach
- Hobbies include: Photography, Travel, Entertaining, Bicycle Riding, Walking on the Beach at Low Tide.
York Financial Staff
Julie started working with York Financial in June 2020, She is a licensed executive assistant. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her spouse and their two dogs. Julie grew up in Boiestown, NB.
Nicola Leger welcomes clients to York Financial. She has been a member of our staff since September 2022. Grew up in the Rothesay area.